Thursday, February 24, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

Collin had his yearly check-up at the doctor today. He had to get a shot :( but that is apparently the last shot until he turns 12. He was pretty bummed about getting the shot and hopped on one foot all the way out to the car after I told him I couldn't carry him anymore. He's getting heavy! For the record he is in the top 75% for height and 50% for weight. That means he's officially tall and skinny just like he looks.

We went to get an ice cream after the doctor and he was mostly feeling better at that point.






Then we went to go pick up Owen. Collin was singing to me on the way. When we stopped I convinced him to make a video for me.


He told me, "Mom, when you're at work and if you ever miss me then you just get out your phone and watch this video." Don't it just melt your heart. I love my little Sweet Sweet!

3 comments:

  1. I just love it. I got it in class and played it right away. The girls thought he was cute.

    Remember that was my favorite song to sing to you and Jeff.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just precious! MANY years ago when I was young, I used to beg my dad for a dime for ice cream (that's how many years ago!!!). He would give in if I would sing that very song. It makes me think of him every time I hear it. I love that yet another generation has found this treasure. :-) Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete