Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ice Cream

I took the boys out for ice cream about a week ago. It was Owen's first time to get ice cream on a cone and he loved it! They both picked the craziest flavors, based purely on colors and not taste. One was cotton candy and I forget the other but it sounded equally gross to me. But whatever makes them happy works for me.

Isn't that a sweet picture?


Collin is an old pro with cones, but he had a blast too!

Even at the little kid's table Owen didn't feel tall enough so he had to sit on his knees. It looks painful to me on that wooden seat!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very sweet pic of Owen. Cute boys! When I worked at Milwaukee Joe's they sold cotton candy ice cream (bright pink with sprinkles) and another one that was bright blue with Nerds in it. Gross and grosser!

    ReplyDelete