Monday, September 26, 2011

Star Trek (2009) in 24 Quotes

"You're Captain now, Mr. Kirk."

"Auto-Pilot function has been destroyed."

"Okay, Jim it is."

"My name is James Tiberius Kirk."

"Live long and prosper."

"You can whistle really loud."

"All I've got left are my bones."

"Who was that pointy-eared bastard?"

"Lighting storm in space."

"Hi Christopher, I'm Nero."

"Mother!"

"I am now a member of an endangered species."

"An alternate reality."

"I have been and always shall be, your friend."

"Are you out of you Vulcan mind?"

"Can I have a towel?"

"I sure hope you know what you're doing, Captain."

"Kirk and Spock are on their own now."

"I got your gun."

"That was pretty good!"

"I'm giving it all she's got, Captain!"

"... a friendship that will define you both..."

"I am relieved."

"Take us out."

No comments:

Post a Comment