Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Collin's Stories

Collin likes to make up stories to tell me at bed time. He says he's reading me a chapter from his book. He is so creative and I love his stories. Tonight I asked him to tell me one so I could write it down. It ended up being three instead of one. I think he didn't know what to think about me writing at first because, as you will notice, they get longer as we go. Enjoy!

Chapter 10
First I was sleeping and then I saw a little bitty foot. I saw a tail and I tied it up in a knot and I never untied it. Then the monster was never seen again.
The End.

Chapter 11
First I was going to the market to buy diner for my guest, but my guest saw a ghost and then my other guest had a ray gun and killed the ghost. My guests, when I came back, I had dinner ready and then they played for a little bit. Then my mom came home from work and then my dad came home from work after a few hours.
The End

Chapter 12
The Monster Bed
First I saw a little monster. He was sleeping right next to me, but he didn't hurt me or kick me or slap me. He was just nice to me. He wanted some hair from my mommy. I asked him to come back because I have hair. He wanted a pet so I gave him Mickey, but he didn't know what kind of a mouse he was so I named him Mickey. Then he wanted a bed time story and I read him The Cat in the Hat Comes Back and I didn't have time to read all of it. Then he wanted rainbow gum. He blew a gianormous bubble and that carried our house away! I loved it.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment