Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So I think I'll start a blog....

Hello, thanks for stopping by. I've been thinking about doing this for while now, so we will just have to see how it works out. What is the worst that can happen? I will proudly prove to the world that I can't spell and I have awful grammar skills! Really if you know me you shouldn't have high expectations and if you don't know me then why are you here? 

Mostly I wanted to write down my stories and share them with other people. I really enjoy keeping up with some of my friends' blogs and getting to experience those little everyday stories that just never get told when you finally find a minute to talk and catch up. I happen to think my family is pretty fantastic and that you should get to hear more about them. So I will tell you what we are up to and hopefully you can tell me what you think and together we will watch as 2 amazing little boys grow up faster than you would think is possible.

1 comment: