Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chocolate Tea

I got to stay home with Owen tonight while Timothy took Collin to T-ball practice. We had a blast doing 2-year-old stuff. We watched Mickey Mouse and Imagination Movers and then he had a bubble bath! Collin actually started the tradition of making chocolate tea for me, so I need to be sure to give him credit, but Owen caught on quickly. When they have bubbles in the bath they will scoop up some water with a cup and leave the foam on top. This is chocolate tea with whipped cream. Collin started serving me tea because I don't like coffee. If I'm lucky I will get some pretend chocolate syrup and a cherry on top.  So tonight Owen made me some tea and I had to record the moment:



Here is a transcription for those that don't speak Owen:
ME: Hey Owen what is that?
Owen: um, chocolate tea.
Me: Who's it for?
Owen: um, Mommy.
Me: Aw thank you. You're so sweet.
Owen: Oop! Dump all out tea!
Me: Where's my chocolate tea?
Owen: Dump all out.
Me: oh no.
Owen: Ma, me get more.
Me ok, you get some more.

2 comments:

  1. I love this video. He's getting so big. I was babysitting when I got it, and showed it to my fellow babysitters who all thought Owen was very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is too tyoot! I want some, peeeezzzz. :-)

    ReplyDelete