Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Go Rangers!

I can't even begin to tell you what I have been doing for the last week other than being a nervous ball of energy about the Rangers winning their first ever post-season series! Yup, really don't remember much other than that. Well, I made a costume that is pretty cool. Oh, and I got to hang out with my awesome cousins on Saturday. Watched a couple movies yesterday. I think that's it. I must have been busy because it's already October 12 and I'm not even sure I've flipped the calendar from September yet. I obviously need some sleep, but I promise I will give you a story and pictures of that costume soon. We have until Friday to recover and get ready to take on the Yankees!
Just remembered, I set my own record this week: I managed to give those boys their 10 day antibiotic without missing a dose! Never happened before in this house. I got lucky because it was just a twice a day medicine, but still... I think it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment