Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Top Ten Things I Learned From Harry Potter

I got this list a few months ago from Mugglecast which is a Harry Potter podcast. Podcasts are cool, like bow ties. If you got that joke then you get 5 geek points. :) Anyway, I thought it was so awesome that I actually wrote it down and hung it up by my desk at work. It's next to my Obi-Wan action figure with his arms raised over his head to scare away the Sand People. So here is a little glimpse into my geekdom:

10. Your family is more important than you realize.

9. We all start as outsiders.

8. The greatest gift in the world is a truly loyal friend.

7. Don't be afraid to break the rules.

6. Arrogance will be your downfall.

5. Don't mess with giants.

4. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

3. It is our choices that show who we truly are, far more than our abilities.

2.  The magic is real if you want it to be.

1. Love conquers all.

2 comments: